Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A (somewhat) Fantastic Voyage!

I change my mind.

Seriously. I mean, what was I thinking? How could I have thought? What was my major malfunction?!

Lemme think back!

I was hanging out, minding my own business, perhaps doing some laundry, mayhap I was tending to the cattle. Or better yet, maybe I was playing video games like an asshole! I don't know. Maybe it was all of the above, maybe it was none.

I digress. Here's what I'm saying.

I read Murray N. Rothbard's Ethics of Liberty. And now I kind of think we should abolish the State, peacefully and through persuasion, but, yeah, ABOLISH. It sucks to think I ever bought into the validity of the State, but it is also a bit refreshing. It's like a headache that finally went away after 30 FRIGGEN YEARS!

The State is a machine of aggression, a wicked scion of violence and force. And while I basically think those two words mean the same thing, I'm REALLY trying to emphasize here: the State is a systemically corrupt machine, and we must ever bend our minds to to it elimination.

But this is a peaceful revolution. It is one of ideas, of philosophy. Our evolution will never come with violence toward each other. It will come through peace. Peace cannot be achieved by the State. It can through individuals.

And from here on out I intend to prove this. And I've changed my name and the title of my blog just to prove the IMMENSITY of my awakening.

So there.

The Beez

No comments: